Friday 13 - Sunday 15 April 2018
Situated in the Function Suite of the main hotel. Enjoy fabulous local beers and great entertainment
Friday 13th April
Beer Festival Open 5 - 11pm
Entertainment from 8pm from Nine Lives
Saturday 14th April
Beer Festival Open 5 - 11pm
Entertainment from 8pm from The Cutters
Enjoy 20% off food in Alexander's between 4.30pm & 6.30pm both days (just mention Beer Festival promo)
Sunday 15th April
Beer Festival Open 1-4pm
There will be a range of things to entertain the kids whilst you enjoy a relaxed afternoon. Small charge applies for some activities.
FROM OUR SPONSORS BOWNESS BAY BREWING
Swan Black (4.6% ABV) - Set sail on a journey into the deliciously darker waters of our black IPA with its start-to-finish hoppy magnificence. Allow this beer’s rich chocolate sweetness along with its subtle citrus notes and grassy loveliness to wash over and refresh you with its Lakeland water freshness.
Steamer IPA (5.7% ABV) - Award winner, traditional IPA. Bronze in colour, with traditional IPA bitterness - lovely
Swan Blonde (4% ABV) - Immerse your taste buds in the compellingly crisp, deliciously dry hoppishness of Swan Blonde and sail away on a journey of gorgeously pale Lakeland water freshness. Made with light malts, pioneer, aurora and citra hops.
Swift Best (3.8% ABV) - All aboard for this premium ale flavour experience. Fabulously full and ridiculously rounded, Swift Best has a creamy caramel undercurrent to match its hop character. Made with light and crystal malt plus target, challenger and northdown hop.
- Ulverston Brewery (Ulverston) - Call of the Cuckoo (3.5% ABV) - Full of flavour pale ale. Dry but not too hoppy. Session beer
- Dent Brewery (Dent) - Ewetopia (4.5% ABV) - Ruby, Malty, Hint of Citrus, Bitter Finish
- Appleby Brewery (Appleby) - Haweswater Blonde (3.6% ABV) - This is a light, refreshing beer, well matched with a variety of foods. At 3.6% it is the ideal session ale. Golden with a clean taste and slight citrus finish, this tasty ale will bring a little of summer to your life, even on the colder days.
- Fell Brewery (Flookburgh) - Red Ale (4.3% ABV) - Our first ever Red Ale. Clean traditional malt focused ale with a delicate hop addition
- Fell Brewery (Flookburgh) - Mosaic Oatmeal Pale (4% ABV) - Our most popular Oatmeal pale from last year is making a return. Single hop showcase of Mosaic. Dryhopped, unfiltered and unfined
FROM FURTHER AFIELD
- Elgoods Brewery (Wisbeach) - Fork Handles (4% ABV) - An amber beer that is subtly hopped with English hops
- Fuzzy Duck Brewery (Poulton-le-Flyde) - Fusion (3.7% ABV) - A pale beer that uses a new blend of Faram’s experimental hop varieties each year. Pale in colour with tropical fruit characteristics.
- Lymestone Brewery (Stone) - Stone Cutter (3.7% ABV) - A pale beer with glorious floral and citrus flavours. . A fusion of Maris Otter malts and Pilot and Fuggles hops explode on the palate as biscuit and juicy fruit flavours give way to citrus and berry hops, good hop aroma and hoppy after taste.
- Lymestone Brewery (Stone) - Flagstone (4.2% ABV) - Seasonal ale to celebrate St Georges Day . A deep golden ale with red/orange hue - bright and hoppy !
- Partners Brewery (Liversedge) - Blonde (3.9% ABV) - A blonde crisp aromatic session beer brewed using the finest malt and finished with Gem and Challenger hops
FREE ENTRY on all days