Enjoy top class accommodation and award winning food but at your own pace. A truly relaxing break where you can choose what you do and when you do it. We will take care of the rest and all you have to do is enjoy.
Once you have checked into your room you can relax and take a stroll around the grounds, or if you are feeling more energetic work out, swim or steam in our fabulous PULSE Health & Fitness Club, then prepare for your wonderful Christmas meal and enjoy the rest of your festive stay.
1 night Christmas Break including Christmas Day Dinner at 7.30pm - £230 per couple
Based upon two people sharing a twin or double room. Other sittings are available at a supplement of £15 per person.
2 night Christmas Break including Christmas Day Dinner at 7.30pm - £375 per couple
- Arrive on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day and then sit back and relax and enjoy two nights of fabulous food, drink and hospitality.
- Dinner can be taken in either The Greenhouse Restaurant or Alexanders the Pub on your additional night with an allowance of £30 per person for food.
- Includes a complimentary glass of Bucks Fizz on Christmas morning if applicable and Christmas Dinner at 7.30pm
- Other sittings are available at a supplement of £15 per person.
- Based upon two people sharing a twin or double room.
Christmas Day Lunch Menu
Cocktail of Greenland prawns and Muncaster crab with spiced cocktail sauce, rye bread and butter
Terrine of confit duck with apricots and smoked duck, parsnip puree, Melba toast and sherry vinegar dressing
Baked English goat’s cheese with slow roast peppers, basil, tomatoes and wild rocket
Roast root vegetable soup with chive oil and herb croutons
Traditional roast Cumbrian turkey with sage and onion stuffing, pig’s in blankets, roast and new potatoes, braised red cabbage, carrots, parsnips and Brusel sprouts
Roast fillet of English beef with herb crusted shin, horseradish mash, carrots, shallots and red wine sauce
Fillet of sea bream with crushed potatoes, fennel, gem lettuce, broad beans and dill and caper cream
Wild mushroom risotto cake with mushroom puree, chestnuts, Brussel sprouts, Savoy cabbage and truffle sauce
Warm plum pudding, cranberry and orange compote and brandy sauce
A selection of miniature chocolate desserts - dark chocolate and flower honey tart, white chocolate panna cotta, milk chocolate mousse, white chocolate and vanilla cheesecake, chocolate ice cream
Cumbrian cheeses served with damson chutney, breads, biscuits, grapes and celery
Coffee and warm mince pies