There are limited circumstances where we can provide overnight accommodation until 17th May 2021 and these are:
* visiting your support bubble
* while moving house or if unable to return to main residence
* to attend a funeral or related commemorative event
* for work purposes or to provide voluntary services
* for a child requiring accommodation for school or care
* homeless, seeking asylum or a vulnerable person seeking refuge
* an elite athlete or their support staff or parent, if the athlete is under 18 and it is necessary to be outside of the home for training or competition
Our Team will continue to offer a safe and secure environment for those needing to stay during January with room service dining and takeaway breakfast.
The Greenhouse Restaurant, Alexanders, Pulse Health & Fitness and Green Rooms Spa will all remain closed.
We are currently following the government road map and as such are working on plans to reopen the wider hotel when allowed to do so.
Ben and the Castle Green Team xxxx