As business levels continue to increase we are looking to recruit a room attendant for the housekeeping department.
Our room attendants, on average, clean 8 rooms per day along with public areas at the end of the day. Full training is given over a period of 2 weeks where you will work alongside one of our experienced team.
The position is either working 4 or 5 days per week, to include weekends, although one weekend a month off is allocated. Hours of work are 9am to approx 3pm, Monday to Saturday, and Sunday 10am to 4pm approx.
Around 30 hours per week, but this may rise in the summer months and drop in winter.
To apply email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or telephone 01539 734000 for further details.
WHY CASTLE GREEN?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Stunning, Lake District location
- A wide range of in and out of house training
- Dinner for 2 and a bottle of wine on your birthday
- Half price membership at Pulse Health & Fitness
- 20% off beauty treatments
- Reduced rates at other Best Western Hotels (we are a Premier Collection property)
- Reduced rates at other Legacy Hotels
- Staff Christmas Party
- Team building events
- Company pension scheme
- Exceptional attendance awards
- Overnight stay at the hotel after 1 year