We are looking to recruit a full time Finance Officer who will report to the General Manager and Regional Finance Manager. Overall responsibilities will include:
• The efficient day to day operation and control of the accounting function for this self-accounting venue, to include debtors/creditors/payroll/cash and bank/income/capital expenditure.
• The completion of management accounts on a periodic basis in line with the companies finance reporting timetable, and in the company financial statement formats.
• The completion of weekly reporting – trading/forecasts/debtors and submission to the head office.
• Analyse and report on the management information produced, and any variances.
• Attend internal and external business review meetings.
• Ensure adequate internal controls are in place and monitored, in order to safeguard the assets of the company, and maximize revenues and profits for the company.
• Annual budget preparation, and monitoring, in conjunction with other members of the senior management team.
• Previous experience in a similar role is necessary
• Accounting qualification desirable e.g. AAT
• Sage accounts
• Microsoft Office
To be successful in this role you must love numbers and enjoy data entry. Attention to detail and an eye for processing information in a timely manner are also key attributes. Tasks will include entering the sales ledger, income journal and general administration to support the finance team. Qualifications in finance would be desirable but not essential if previous experience can be evidenced (there could be the opportunity to study for a Finance qualification alongside the role)
This is a part time role of circa 16-24 hours with flexible working.
Competitive salaries to reflect the responsibility of these roles in addition to an excellent benefits package and working environment.