If you would like to talk through options or your specific requirements please give us a call. Below you will find a summary of how we will be operating during February 2021
There are limited circumstances where we can provide overnight accommodation and these are:
* visiting your support bubble
* while moving house or if unable to return to main residence
* to attend a funeral or related commemorative event
* for work purposes or to provide voluntary services
* for a child requiring accommodation for school or care
* homeless, seeking asylum or a vulnerable person seeking refuge
* an elite athlete or their support staff or parent, if the athlete is under 18 and it is necessary to be outside of the home for training or competition
Please note - you will be required to complete a written declaration upon check in to confirm your reason for travel
KEEPING GUESTS & OUR TEAM SAFE
• We ask you to please be responsible and not come to the hotel if you feel unwell, currently experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 or have done so in the last 7 days. If you become unwell during your stay please remain in your room and contact reception using your phone.
• We are supporting the NHS track and trace which requires guests to scan a QR code via their mobile phone.
• Masks are now required by law to be worn upon entry and moving around the hotel.
All public areas will remain closed
• We now offer digital registration prior to your arrival. If you have provided us with your email you will receive a prompt to register online the day before your arrival date.
• You will be given your sanitised room key in an envelope with updated guest information.
• Check out time is 11am.
• Upon check out just pop your key in the container at reception and a member of the team will provide you with your final bill and reluctantly say goodbye!
• The guest laundry service will not be available.
• Housekeeping will only service your bedroom if requested at Reception before 10am.
• Fresh towels, toiletries, tea and coffee can be collected from Reception at any time.
HOTEL FOOD & DRINK
• A bagged continental breakfast can be delivered to your room or collected from Reception at a pre booked time. Please inform Reception the night prior of your preference.
• A limited dinner menu is available and will be delivered to your room between 6-7.30pm. Please inform our team if you wish to dine with us and to book a time.
• Guests will be asked to put their luggage rack outside the room. The team will then knock on your door and step back.
• Please then leave the tray outside the room and contact reception for it to be collected.
• Room service drinks are available.
PULSE LEISURE CLUB & ALEXANDERS will remain closed.