If you would like to talk through options or your specific requirements please give us a call. Below you will find a summary of how we will be working during November.
KEEPING GUESTS & OUR TEAM SAFE
• We ask you to please be responsible and not come to the hotel if you feel unwell, currently experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 or have done so in the last 7 days. If you become unwell during your stay please remain in your room and contact reception using your phone.
• We are supporting the NHS track and trace which requires guests to scan a QR code via their mobile phone.
• Masks are now required by law to be worn upon entry and moving around the hotel.
All public areas will remain closed
• We now offer digital registration prior to your arrival. If you have provided us with your email you will receive a prompt to register online the day before your arrival date.
• You will be given your sanitised room key in an envelope with updated guest information.
• Check out time is 11am Mon-Sat and 12pm on Sundays.
• Upon check out just pop your key in the container at reception and a member of the team will provide you with your final bill and reluctantly say goodbye!
• The guest laundry service will not be available.
• Housekeeping will only service your bedroom if requested at Reception before 10am.
• Fresh towels, toiletries, tea and coffee can be collected from Reception at any time.
HOTEL FOOD & DRINK
• A bagged continental breakfast will be delivered to your room at 8am. Alternatively you can collect your breakfast from reception on your departure. Please inform reception the night prior if you wish to collect or change the delivery time from 8am.
• Dinner is available on request and will be delivered to your room between 6-7.30pm. Please inform our team if you wish to dine with us and book your time.
• Guests will be asked to put their luggage rack outside the room. The team will then knock on your door and step back.
• Please then leave the tray outside the room and contact reception for it to be collected.
• Room service drinks are available.
LEISURE CLUB & ALEXANDERS
Due to government guidelines these areas of the hotel will remain closed.